Types of Dubai free zones companies
Enterprisers can register free-zone limited liability companies or register as sole traders, though foreign businesses can establish free zone companies with a corporate shareholder or branch offices. Ventures can also run as sole proprietors, as long as that they apply for one of the professional licenses supplied by the free zone government.
Types of Free-Zone licenses:
- Trading licenses;
- Service licenses;
- General trading licenses;
- Industrial licenses;
- National industrial licenses;
*For some kinds of activities, minimum share capital required varying on the free zone where the company will be setup.
Advantages of establishing enterprises in Dubai free zones
One of the greatest benefit of setting up a company in a Dubai free zone is the fact full foreign ownership. Compared to any free zone, registering a corporate in Dubai needs having a local sponsor who will own 51% of the shares in the establishment. The other reasons what make Dubai free zones so striking are:
- Owners can benefit from a 3-year residency permit and can sponsor their relatives;
- Can be formed by only one individual
- Companies can do international business
- Employ staffs without the appliance of the UAE employment instruction;
- Quick and relaxed company incorporation procedures;
- Outstanding groundwork for any sort of business;
- Taxes free business and income.
- 100% exemption of import and export duties if you are not going to bring the goods into the UAE.
*Varying on the free zone where the corporation will be situated, tax exemption can be allowed for a 50-year extent of time.
Freezone company in UAE: Examples
- Dubai Airport Free Zone
- Dubai Internet City
- Dubai Media City
- Dubai Metal and Commodities Center
- Dubai Investment Park (only through JAFZA )
- Dubai Silicon Oasis
- Jebel Ali Free Zone
- Hamriyah Free Zone in Sharjah
- Sharjah Airport International Free Zone
- Ajman Free Zone Authority
- RAKIA Free Zone in Ras Al Khaimah
- Ras Al Khaimah Free Trade Zone
- Fujairah Free Zone
If your new venture in UAE wants to get the best start, we will handle your enquiry from the outset, provide transparent advice and guide you through the entire company formation process to the point of incorporation, allowing you to get on with the business of running a business. Our team has a great depth of experience in forming companies in Dubai and all over the United Arab Emirates. We have over 15 years of experience in company formation, trademark registration and P.R.O. services.CONTACT US TO GET YOUR LICENSE